Have sunken arm, shoulder, neck pain, lop sided. Had accident followed by surgery. Advised MRI. What is wrong?

Hey, I'm hoping someone can please help me! I'm 22 years old now and in 2009 when I was 18 I was in a very bad car crash where I sustained bruising to my entire right side of my body. After I started to heal and begin to walk around again I was still having difficulty with my right shoulder, after physio (for over a year) and then an investigation it came about that I had several tares in my shoulder muscles. I had surgery but as it turned out they just did a general clean up hoping it would heal on its own. I am on several types of pain killers to manage the pain, struggle with general weakness of my arm and suffer with shoulder and neck pain constantly. I also get a swollen back down my right side due to my right shoulder being sunk making me lop sided.
After more investigations and physio the hospital sent me for an MRI of my neck suspecting that the cause may no longer be shoulder related. I received my appointment to see the consultant today and the appointment is for 4 months time!! The pain is unbearable and the waiting game is killing me. It has been 4 years since my accident and so far they can not tell me why I feel this pain and why I am lop sided with a sunken shoulder.
My last shoulder MRI came back fine, hence being sent for one on my neck.
What's wrong? Please help:-(
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013