Have sunburn on feet, swollen ankles, redness, applied aloe vera. What can I do for the throbbing?

hi, I forgot to put suncream on my legs and they have been really badly burnt. I did it 2 days ago and they srill hurt a lot, really red and my ankles are swollen, so much so that I can barely hurts when i put my feet onhte ground, almost like they are going to pop under the not over weight or anything. At the moment I have been putting aloe vera cream on my legs and tea towels soaked in cold water....cant sleep at night because my legs are throbbing...have them elevated now, but they are still throbbing....what can i do? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012