Have sun light allergy. Reddish patches on the skin. Medication?

I am 62 yrs old,having sunlight allergy.If I am exposed to sunlight for a few minutes,next in a day or two red patches/hives on my face develop and it remains for couple of days.Slowly comes to normal but during the process peeling of skin takes place.Not much itching is noticed.However skin gets allergic to bright light of sun even on being in shade or inhouse.So far have tried cold compression,moisturiser,sunscreen lotion having 30spf,and on ocasion of high inflamation of face used Lariago Tablet for 7days @Tablet/day.Avoiding direct sunlight between 9am to5pm.Any other medication/measures you advice please?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013