Have suffered with swollen knees. Had ruptured patella tendon. Relief through?

I have suffered with swollen knees for many years and I have also recovered from a ruptured patella tendon which changed my dancing career. I have a lot of scar tissue on my left knee after the major operation- knee cap stitched without any pins, but I can no longer bend as well as before or sit evenly on my knees and the pain is still as excruciating as the time my pattella ruptured. My right knee works well but I did an extremely rigorous yoga work- shop this weekend and it has so much fluid surrounding the knee cap I can barely sit,walk or stand. Are there any exercises I can do to give my knees relief?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012