Have suffered from pain in arm. Tendonitis? Why is eye in pain?

For a few years now I ve suffered from pain in my left arm and shoulder ,at first I thought it was tendonitis . But over the years it s just got worse and seems to have spread to the whole of my left side and I just can t take it anymore,as I m an expat living abroad Ive found it difficult to get the doctors to actually listen to me,I ve lost confidence and had opted to just bear with it. The pain has got so bad tonight that I can t sleep the left side of my head including jaw and the left eye are killing me and along with the usual painful arm and shoulder the pain on the left side under my ribs and chest are more then uncomfortable addition. Please advise,I don t like to visit doctors and complain about my health but tonight I m feeling like I can t be patient.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012