Have sudden raise in heart beat. No medication till now. Feeling sick. What could be the reason?

I have a question I just stood up to go to the bath room. Then all of a sudden my heart started beating really fast like it was going to come out of my chest. It made me sick to my stomach. Ive felt fine all day but ive been haveing these spells off and on for a lil while where ill feel fine then all of a sudden ill feel like crap and ill feel sick to my stomach and like im going to pass out even. Can you help plz
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013