Have submandibular lymph node swelling, pain in the shoulder and ribs. Any advice?

I have my submandibular lymph node swelling and its been there from last April. From last 2 years I have a strange pain on the right shoulder ( around the socket) during my period ( only on the first day) and if I use pain relieving sprays it used to be fine. Now ( from last 2 periods) the pain has been shifted to almost the mid of my right collar bone and it makes me immovable unless I take a painkiller. And also right side of my throat pains nowadays which is not continuous. And also I feel that right side of my skeleton is under pain, whether its leg or hand or ribs or shoulder. Could you please advise?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013