Have subconjunctival hemorrhage in one eye. Can I exercise while having one of my eye clotted? Any suggestion?

I have a subconjunctival hemorrhage in my left eye. When I went to my optometrist Friday, my eye was barely red. The next day about 1/4th of my eye was clotted red. I went to my physician and he gave me eye drops. My eye is still very swollen. Can I exercise while having one of my eye clotted? In most situations, anywhere from being sick to having a rash , I have found the exercise fixes everything and speeds up the process of recovery.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012