Have strong reflux and bloating, congestion, suffocation, painful breathing. On alprim, taken painkillers. Help?

I have strong reflux and bloating and feels like congestion and suffocation and painfully when breathing.I have burning urination . I see my GP he suggested an Antibiotic Alprim 300 mg per day. I have taken my first dose this afternoonand feel very sick gastrointestinal problems and pain in chest and felt unconscious but after sometime awake but stomach pain still there.I feel like some swelling in stomach because soon after eating pain starts and stay there until some painkillers what do you suggest should I stop taking Alprim or keep it going.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013