Have stress feeling when walking. Have hyperthyroidism and taking thiamazol. What is the cause?

Hi, i have a Hyperthyroidism and i keep taking Thiamazol 40mg per day and of cource with the propanolol but somethig wied was happening to me until today. In fact when i walk for 500m away from my house or when i get exposed to the sun for 20~30 mins Or after an emotion like if i get scared (stress) i get this strange feeling that goes on my intire body skin starting with my head to my lower legs i feel like needles are evry where. Please help me or just make me some suggeestion.
PS: im 20 year old and i kept taking Thiamazol (and before that i was getting Neo-mercazol). My last thyroid tests have shown that i have extra TF4 in my bloody bt no worries it is decresing now.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013