Have strep throat, swollen, got steroid shot, brown bloody mucus from nose came out. Should i be concerned?

I have strep throat . I went to the emergency room last night because my throat was almost completely swollen shut and my nose was stopped up but nothing would come out. I got a steroid shot, and antibiotic shot, and I m taking hyrdocodon for the pain right now. But I just blew my nose and finally something came out, but it was brown bloody mucus . Is this something to expect while having strep throat or should I be concerned? By the way, I m 16 years old.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013