Have strep throat and snoring. History of tonsils & adenoids removed. Is it allergies?

hi. Im 42 yr old female with strep throat . I had my tonsils & adnoids removed at 5. I also had severe allergies as a child but thought Ididnt have allergies anymore. When i presented with strep yesterday the nurse found nasal pokyps, white bubbly fluid in my ears & allergic shiners. This makes sense considering I started snoring lasr year for first time and I ve ALWAYS had dark circles under my eyes to the point i stay home out of embarrassment. My question is this: The nurse said polyps & dark circles (&possibly ear fluid) is from unmanaged chronic allergies. How can i treat my allergies if i dont feel sick?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012