Have strep throat, acute follicular tonsillitis. On Ibuprofen, Rexflora vitamin. Sufficient?

sir im suffering from acute follicular tonsillitis as my ent Dr diagnose last night. he gave me Monocef Iv. after skin test and prescribes medicine like. 1 Cefuroxime 500mg twice for 6days. 2 Tinidazole 500mg twice for 5days 3 Ibuprofen 400mg + Paracetamol 325mg thrice for 4days 4 Omiprazole 20mg Bdac for 10days 5 Montelukast 10mg + Fexofenadine 120mg once for 10days 6 Rexflora vitamin B12 capsule twice for 10days 7 Betadine gurgle thrice daily. hope the medicines are correct to my problem.? earlier i felt sore throte 10days before and i took Azithromicine 500mg once daily for 6days. Ilbuprofen+Paracetamol Sos. and Betadine gargle twice as my Gp. prescribes last year and said it not just a sore throte its Strep Throte. it work well then but this time didn t. further i want to know should i remove my tonsils because i suffered 4times in last two year. hope i gave complete information and Will receive the best guidance from yours soon.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013