Have strep. On penicillin. Vaginal irritation, cankers and sores. Warts? Herpes?

Hello, I am a 43 year old female, I came down with strep , symptoms started Tuesday night, became severe enough to go to urgent care Thursday morning. I was given penecillin and after two days have some relief. I began feeling irritated vaginally yesterday and just thought it was from pajamas and no panties. The irritation was wires today, I used a mirror and found 3 canker like sores right inside the opening of my vagina. What could this be?? I did just work a 70 hour hard work week prior to getting sick. I had high fever , sweats...this does not look like pics of herpies or warts . I m not a likely candidate for either and have regular check ups.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer