Have strange pains in both sides of lower abdomen. Getting smelly white discharge. Related to infertility?

I have been having really strange pains in both sides of my lower abdomen . It hurts worse on the left side tho and I also have been having white discharge that smells almost like dog or cat pee? I have been to the doc/ gyno about it but they said everything looks normal. Has been going on for about a year now. I am also worried I am infertile because I took a fertility test and both lines were almost the same color.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013