Have stopped smoking weed after getting pregnant. How to get it completely out of system?

I am 14 weeks pregnant and i used to smoke weed. i quit on valentines day when i found out i was pregnant and i was 5 weeks then. I came up positive for it when they tested my urine. My doctor gave me a month when i went in on the 15th of april to get it out of my system. I've been staying away from anyone who smokes and i havent smoked but im still afraid its going to come up positive again and she tests me again on the 13th of may. how can i make sure its out of my system?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
I understand your concern.
Hppy to note that you stopped smoking.
Please understand that, body will do everything possible to remove the toxic substance from your system.
But you should assist your body.
Plenty of water, fruit juices, leafy vegetables and exercise will bebeneficial supplements.
Sweat removes toxins from blood, therefore sweat profusely through exercises.
Give another month and the result will be negative.
Wish speedy recovery.