Have stopped birth control. Had unprotected sex. Having cramps. Am I pregnant?

I ended last pack of pills ( I am on Low ogestrel 28) January 17 and got pill withdrawal bleed on January 20 lasted until January 24 usual its about 4 days. However I had unprotected sex during that placebo week and day withdrawal ended and realized few days ago do to stress and everything I managed miss 11 pills of new pack so I didnt start when I was supposed to week late and few days into week two. I had unprotected sex during that week almost every day yes my significant other ejaculated in me every time. I think I may have ovulated do to cervical mucus change and slight cramps on one side were ovaries are. I did tell significant other about this when I found out so now we are using condoms and decided not even bother take pill until i know if I am pregnant or when I get period. I am wondering if it is possible I ovulated and chances I may be pregnant I probably cant test for two more weeks.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013