Have stone in urator. Taking ayurvedic medicine. Why do i have pain?

Recently got diagnosed through Plain CT that I have a 5mms stone in the left urator; there had been pain which prompted me to consult the doctor and get further diagnosis done. I am being prescribed a Ayurvedic Medicine - NEERI (2 T Spoons in a glass of water) thrice daily and Urimax to be taken at Bed Time. I am taking lots of fluids and my pain is no more there since Friday evening.... Please suggest if I have to go through any other procedures or advices.... Thank You
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013