Have stomach pulsating and diarrhea. Suffering from ulcerative colitis. On VSL 3 and pentasa enema. Blood and mucus in stool.How to control diarrhea?

Good evening. I have ulcerative colitis and seems like I m having a flare which consists of stomach pulsating and diarrehea whic I have had for 5 days now. I am currently on VSL 3 and pentasa enema which I have been using only twice a week but have increased to one a night for the last 2nights. Problem is I am heading overseas in 3 days for 2 months and am worried on controlling the loose and smelly bowel movements. I am not bleeding at all, but there is very little blood bits in my stool plus a little mucus , but nothing siignificant. I am seeing my Gp tomorrow to enable some control of the diarrhea .. Is there anything else I can do to reduce these symptoms
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012