Have stomach problems, diagnosed with endemetriosis, had surgery, bad pains, bloating, vaginal discharge, on depo. Cause?

I have had stomache problems for the past year. I was diagnosed with endemetriosis I had surgery they took out the spots but I still have bad pains. For the past month I have noticed different things about my body like bloating, vaginal discharge , stomache pains all over , fullness , hungry when I just ate , and recently I've been having bad headaches . I've took pregnacy test they were negative and I'm on the depo lupron so I'm very curious about what is going on with my body
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013