Have stomach problems. Feels to use toilet but nothing comes out. Suggestions?

Okay, so for the past 4 to 5 days my stomach has been giving me problems. In the morning, but more so at night, it feels like I need to use the bathroom... #2 if I might add. But 95% of the time I don t have anything coming out. I can t finish dinner because I feel like I need to go, but instead I sit in the bathroom waiting, but nothing comes out. Also, in the afternoon it doesn t really bother me, whether it be my stomach or my mind not focusing on it. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013