Have stomach pain,diarrhea and vomitting. X-rays and tests fine. Treatment?

Hi i am a 24 yr old female with servere stomach pains, diarrhea vomiting and nausea . The pain started 2 weeks ago and it started with what i thought was food poisoning sulfer burps the runs and vomiting for 17 hrs. Sence then the pain has not gone away. I went to the dr and did a stool sample a ua xrays and blood work t all came back normal. The pain i am enduring is far more then pleasing. I cant sleep i cant sit up i cant walk around i cant do much of anything without pain. Ive done all liqiud diets to heopfully pass the bug . Nothing works. Pepto is the only thing that is stoping the runs and puking. I dont know where to go or what to do. Please help me so i know where i can go!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013