Have stomach pain, nausea, weight gain, panic attack,. Did pregnancy test, doing yoga

I have been having stomach pains & feeling nauseous . i already got a pregnacy test done and it was negative . but ive gained 15 pounds in the last month . ive been doing yoga for the past 2 weeks . Everything has been going good until today . my stomach feels very uncomfortable feeling and very tender . i started to have a panic attack earlier because the pain was so bad . it has gotten better but now its just tender and I'm comfortable feeling . whats wrong ?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello oilvia! welcome to healthcare magic forum,

You have not mentioned anyother symptoms like amenoorhea or any diegstive complaints, except for uncomfortable feeling and nausea, so I suggest you go to ur General physician who can check u up to c what exactly is wrong. Try taking homeopathic remedy nux vom 200, 4 pills once in the evening for relief from the uncomfortable feeling.

take care,

good luck!

Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist Dr. Ambika Murali Krishnan's  Response
Pain in the abdomen with nausea may be due to over eating of food, indigestion, gastritis , food allergy, stomach ulcer, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, pancreatitis, gall stone, kidney stones, liver disorders consult a Dr for physical examination and investigatory procedures to rule out the exact cause and for the treatments.
Hope this answers your query.
Take care wish you speedy recovery.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1. It will be wise if you first check yourself with a Gynecologist regarding other causes of pain abdomen, who might ask for USG- Lower abdomen.
2. because you have not mentioned your age, to signify: pre menstrual or menstrual period?