Have stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea, headache, dizziness. Have mold in house

HI MY NAME IS JENNIFER I NEED TO ASK ANYONE SOMETHING VERY IMPORANT WE JUST MOVED AND THE HOUSE WE MOVED OUT OF WE ONLY STAYED THERE FOR 3 WEEKS AND THE OWNER NEVER TOLD US THERE MOLD IN THE HOUSE AND MY HUSBAND HAS BAD ASHMA AND SO DOSE MY DAUGHTER SHE WAS BORN 2 MONTHS EARLY I WAS WONDERING I ALSO HAVE A 4 YEAR OLD AND THE SIGNS WE ARE HAVIN ARE TUMMY PAIN DIRRIEA NASSEIA HEAD ACHES DIZZY AND WE FEEL WEAK WE ARE SICK CAN U HELP ME PLS i need answers
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer