Have stomach pain, constipation, fever, yellow urine. Is it an infection? Enlarged prostate?

I have stomache pain, constipation , been in bed for five days. have had ct of pelvis n abdomin n all normal, no masses ect. was given z pac three weeks ago n symptoms seemed better. apx. five days ago woke up with fever of 100.7 now today fever never passes 99.6, no visual blood in urine , color yellow n even lighter now. did pass small amount of bowel yesterday, no blood. chest xray normal, apx. two months ago cbc all normal. pda, normal. no diahrrea. temp. most of the day 98.3 can u help me figure this out. possible infection? enlarged prostrate? why stomache pains n rumbling n gurggling also? 52 male
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013