Have stomach pain, blurred vision, headache, weakness, spotting, numb hand. Stem cell transplant, renal, pancreatic failure. Visit doctor?

Hi. I need to know if i need to go to the emergency room ASAP! 5+ YRS Post 2 stem cell transplants with past renal and pancreatic failure- very brief history current issue is extreme pain in upper stomach following heavy meth binge heres a list of symptoms
blurred vision with gunk coming out headache disconsistent urrination confusion shaky-ness bunch of pimples showed up in past few hours weightloss that happened quickly
weakness in limbs right hand pinkie is numb kinda not moving right and theres a sunk in spot on my ride backside dry cough and i just also just started spotting I need to go right?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013