Have stomach pain before meals, subsides after eating. Taken omeprasole, ranitidine. Discontinuation of medicine reverts

Good day doctors, i've consulting to two local doctors here in the city. My concern is in my stomach that every before meal i feel pain but when i eat the pain heal for a bit, they say that im an acidic person. Ive been taking omeprasole for quite sometime but when i stop taking the med the pain in my stomach comes back again. I tried also ranitidine but that wont do a lot. Please do help regarding my concern docs. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013