Have stomach pain, back pain, nausea. Can it be due to red bull?

I am a college student and tend to drink A LOT of redbull for late night study sessions. Recently I have been suffering from crippling stomach pain that is sharp at moments, but usually a dull ache that causes nausea and radiates to my back. This has been going on for months and then for the past 3 days I have felt fine. Until today when I drank a redbull and noticed a couple hours later the pain and nausea were back. Could redbull be the culprit?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013