Have stomach pain after mirena insertion. Movement in the stomach. Worried

I am currently on a birthcontrol plan called mirena ive been on mirena for alittle over a yeah but it has been causing me stomach pain recently it has gotten worse i fall asleep almost everynight in pain and when i awake im already in pain its been like this for about two weeks now. What scared me was i felt movement in my stomach that moved my hand which was laying on my stomach. I have 2 kids and it reminded me of when they used to cick in my belly im vey worried :/
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013