Have stomach pain. Had period after having sex. Pregnancy tests negative. What is the remedy?

Okay, so it's been about either 3 months since I have last had sex, or a month.. My stomach feels bloated all the time, I can't lay on my side without having a pillow under my stomach because it feels like something is pullin my stomach down, pregnancy test said negative, I had a period about 5 days after I had sex 3 months ago and then again for 3 days (light spotting) after the last time I ha sex, I have gas 24/7 and I can eat, so much!! I'm breaking out as well. I can feel something moving in my stomach & I've been having dreams a lot lately about having a baby?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013