Have stomach flu, vomiting, fever, painful body, gassy. What can help?

I came home sick with the stomach flu on Monday and threw up a couple of times.. I then felt flu like symptoms fever achy etc. the next day I felt like I was recovering but I really could eat so I tried and was kinda successful so today is Wednesday and I felt like I relapsed a little but with massive diarrhea like if I was throwing up out of my butt and very gassy also kinda felt like I was going to throw up again what is this and why? Does this mean the final virus is leaving my body. I can t take it anymore I hate feeling like I have to walk on egg shells with throwing up
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013