Have stomach cramps for fear of HIV test result. Is it possible?

Hi my name is durgam and Ive had sex 4 times and twice was unprotected , I felt all fine and nice after, until my partner told me to get tested , and in kick my nerves ,I started to second guess my self and make lists of all the guys I ve had sexual relations with , then after reading early symptomes of HIV , I started to get stomach aces and loss of apatite and I ent to the emergency room at 3:00 am in the morning cuz I could take the stress anymore , then I felt better , but after words I got stressed again and my stomach ache came back, then I ate tiny snake pizza cuz Iam fasting for ramadan the next day , after heading to bed I felt like I would safer seated on the toilet, and so I pee and took a nice stool , then I turned over and I burned out the cheese snake pizzeria , so I went back to the Eric in the morning and they gave me anxciety pills that are helping me digest my food and help me calm to sleep, tomorrow is my HIV tEst , is it normal for some one to have stomache cramps just for the fear of the test result
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012