Have stomach burns. Had taken Generic Naproxin. Could it be Stomach Ulcer?

I had gastric bypass surgery 8 yrs ago. Recently I injured my back and I took some generic Naproxin (sp?) I only took them for a few days and only 1 pill a day. Now my stomach feels like it s on fire. I ve tried anatacid tablets but it comes right back. Someone, has since, told me those pills can cause stomach ulcers . Could this have happened so quickly? I ve never had it burn like this before. I ve had occasional discomfort with certain foods but it always went away. I m very careful to keep to a good diet and have not gained my weight back. Could I have damaged my tiny stomach? D.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013