Have stomach, back pain, irregular bleeding, finished regular periods. History of endometriosis. Concern?

Hi there,

I am a 35 year old woman with a history or endometriosis. I started my period last Friday April 5th in the morning and finished it on Sunday night, which is a normal time frame for me. I had a very bad stomach ache and back ache last night and woke up in the night to sharp pains. When I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom, there was a large amount of bright red blood in the toilet and upon wiping. I am still bleeding when I go to the bathroom. Is this cause for concern?

Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013