Have stomach and discomfort. Taking medication. Can it pregnancy or something else?

hi, im a 22 year old female, with no known health problms. for the past five days my stomach has felt tight around my abs and my whole abdomen feels full, kind of like pressure all around, wheither i just ate or not. have had slight head aches every few days, none for the last 2 days. mild like a 4-5/10. pain lasts only till i take some medicine. ive felt off and on throughout the days slightly sick to my stomach but not bad enough to throw up. im not contsipated that is all fine, but i do wake up early morning with my stomach aching. so im lost on why my stomach is like this. i have not worked out in months so i know its not my muscles being sore. can this be early stages of pregnancy, knowing my bf and i are trying and have had no luck for 6 months now. if not what can be wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013