Have stingy red discharge. Had stomach pain. Any need to worry?

Hi, 3 days ago I had excruciating stomach pains to the point I had to drop to the floor and hold my stomach. I thought it was just diarrea but nothing happened. The next day I started to get a stringy dark brown/reddish discharge which I have never had before. The pain is not there anymore although I do get a dull ache every now and then. I had a pap smear a week ago and I havent got the results yet, but I am just wondering if this is anything to be concerned about?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013