Have stinging, cramping pains in abdomen, constipation, between shoulder blades, back. What could be causing this?

Hello, I have been having stinging and cramping pains in abdominal. Also at times normal bowel movements then constipation. I also have had sharp pains in back and tailbone area. I have a colonoscopy scheduled in 4 days but today I am having stinging pains in tummy as well as pain between shoulder blades and middle part of back. I feel really grumpy and very tired? What could be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013