Have stiff fingers, swollen knuckle, sore knees and feet. Undergoing treatment for anxiety. Advice?

hi i have stiff fingers swollen knuckle and finger on one hand but all fingers stiff,sore knees and feet, one knee swollen , both feet swollen where u get a bunion but its not that but worst of all when i breathe in terrible pains in my back which sometime move to the front . Has this for about 3 weeks getting treatment for anxiety but their is definetly inflamation in some joints what is it please
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013