Have stents after myocardial infarction, taking Plavix. How am I doing?

I am 64 years old and I had four drug-eluding stents placed in my right and left coronary arteries last year after having had a myocardial infarction . Due to time delays associated with my medivac from our clinic s ER the muscle in the area of the right ventricle was starved of food and oxygen for 2-3 hours with a subsequent loss of 40% of localized heart function. I m on Plavix and aspirin and taking Ramapril to assist my damaged heart muscle. I just measured my blood pressure and it is around 106/60 with a pulse of 59. How am I doing?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012