Have staph infection, fungus, rosacea, pressure in vagina. On monistate. What is wrong?

I have been on 3 rounds of antibiotics in the last three months and more than likely has yeast. Each round was for something different,staph infection in a tie that had fungus, roascea flare up and severe bronchitis and sinus infection.

While I have no vaginal it hingi have pressure nada feeling like something is sticking me in my vagina. I decided to use a 1/2 dose of Monistate last night. It burned. Late this afternoon I had a thick greenish vaginal discharge. Is thisnormal and should I use again
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Good evening dear.
You have been on various medication already.
I would advice you to go for vaginal swab and have culture and sensitivity done so that we know which micro organisms are present and what drugs they are sensitive to.
If you have sexual partner its important to treat him as well, because if we don't you will keep getting repeat infections.
Greenish vaginal discharge is not normal.