Have stage 4 lung cancer, metastasized to lymph nodes. Taking Xalkori. Bloating caused by medication?

My wife has stage 4 lung cancer (never smoked). She has been fighting it for two years and had her lower left lobe removed in April of 2011. She recently had a recurrence based up a PET scan . It has metastasized and spread to her lymph nodes, the good lung, the adrenal glands and the bone. She is now on Xalkori (ALK positive). Her stomach has started to bloat causing some discomfort with eating and breathing. What would cause that? The Xalkori? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012