Have stage 4 cancer and had a double mastectomy. Cancer spread to bone. What cure and precaution should be taken?

I have stage 4 cancer and had a double mustectomy Jan 2012,.. Went through chemo and radiation last year... I am on blockers and a CT scan will be done in July cause the cancer has spread to the bones and picked up 27kg.. I live on veggies and fruit but still picking up... I dont know what to do anymore... I buy clothes just about every 2nd week... Could somebody help me and tell me what I can use????
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012