Have stage 2 hypertension and heart arrhythmia, blood test done. What does the reports mean?

Got blood work from the doctor. Im a 22year old male. Just curious what they mean I see him again at the end of the month. TOTAL LDL-C DIRECT 176 TOTAL HDL-C DIRECT 47 TOTAL VLDL-C DIRECT 26 SUM TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 249 TRIGLYCERIDES-DIRECT 171 TOTAL NON-HDL-C(LDL+VLDL) 202 TOTAL APOB100 CALC 140 Just got diagnosed with stage 2 hypertension and heart arrhythmia . Put on 10mg beta blockers and family history of heart problems if that helps.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012