Have squinting scotoma. Told nothing significant. Slightly big now, visual disturbance

i have something like squintling scotoma in my eyes 24x7 for long time may be 20 years, Eye doctors told that it is floaters and i learnt to ignore it over time but now recently i think it is litter bigger and too much annoying. I checked with two eye doctors but they told my eyes are perfect no problem they are telling ignore it. I have visual small disturbances in field apart from this .Please let me know if a squintiling scotoma can remain in eye for 20years, with no problem
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013