Have squint eye. Tried eye patching and muscle exercise. Recovering from stroke. Corrective surgery? Suggest

I have a bad squint in my right eye, have had for as long as I can rember when i was young, around 6-8, they tried the eye patch thing and general muscle exercise to fix it, with no avail. i am not 24, recovering from a stroke, I'm sick of this squint, I'm happy to have corrective surgery, but was wondering if there is anything else I could try first instead? Any advice would be fantastic.

Regards Andy.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013