Have squeezing chest pain. No medication till now. Is this because of playing?

I have a squeezing chest pain sometimes. I am 15 years old and my and my friends will be messing around and one of them will grab and squeeze my upper body. After that it feels like my ribs are like crushing my heart or something. It's right under my breastbone and it feels worse when I'm laying down and lean forward and when I exhale strongly. Sometimes I have this weird unrelated sensation (well it may be related but they don't occur at the same time) where I feel like my heart stops and starts again or it skips a beat, it's really weird.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013