Have squamous cell carcinoma on tongue. Done radiation. Report showed abnormal squamous epithelial cells. Help

I recently went through chemo and radiation for squamous cell carcinoma on the base of my tongue. Treatment ended in November, 2012. My recent CT scan in January showed all clear, although I go for a Pet fusion in May. I have had my Peg tube and Port taken out. I recently had some lab work and it showed the following: Leukocyte Esterase 2+ WBC 6-10 Squamous Epithelial Cells 10-20 White Blood Cell Count 3.6 Urine - cloudy These are the only ones out of range. When I saw the abnormal range on the Squamous Epithelial Cells, I am concerned and wonder if it has anything to do with my recent cancer, is it coming back?? What are your thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013