Have sprained ankle. Was swollen and took ibuprofen. What is the remedy?

I think I sprained my ankle last night. At this point it's been 24 hours. I iced and elevated it and I've been taking ibuprofen. Last night it was a little swollen but today I noticed that the swelling has gone down. There are no bruises and I can put my weight on the foot and walk. However, this evening I felt a bit of a tinkling sensation in this foot. Should I be worried or is this normal and my ankle will heal in a few days? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013