Have spotting, brown in color. Why is this happening?

hi, iam 24yrs and i had my period finished on 25th jan which lasted about 7-8days , now again since 1st of feb i am noticing spotting till today like brown colour .i dont know what is the reason for this ,it never happened before , my periods have been regular anyway and iam not sexually active ..iam v stressed plz answer..
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013

Brown spotting could be because of infection and early sign of up-coming periods.

You can wait until next month, if still irregular periods, can consult OG and run further tests to get appropriate diagnosis and treatment.

All the best!