Have spotting after discontinuing cerazzette, given for frequent periods after delivery. Changed regesterone , now novelon

Hi! I delivered a baby girl on 29th oct 2012. My lochia continued till 4.12.12. Then periods came back on 9.12.12 lasted for 3 days. Again it started on 25.12.12 and lasted for 3 days. Again it started on 13.1.13 and lasted for 3 days. I had an USG done and everything was fine. Then doctor recommended cerazzette(pop) for me. I had missed some of the pills and now from 4.3.13 I have spotting since 10 days. Doctor gave me regesterone, bleeding stopped. But again there is prolonged spotting. Pl advise as doctor has recommended for Novelon. I am breastfeeding my baby.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013